Specializing in treating your chronic, non-healing wounds and getting you back to living your life.
The types of wounds seen in the center are:
- Diabetic/Neurotrophic UlcersPressure UlcersArterial & Venous Vascular Ulcers
- Traumatic or Surgical Wounds
- Infected or Non-healing Wounds
- Small Burns (not more than 10% total body surface area)
The Wound Care Center at Rollins Brook utilizes a team of professionals who are highly skilled and educated on the specialty of wound management.
The team consists of:
- A Medical Director
- Additional Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants and ancillary staff skilled in advanced wound management
- A Program Director who oversees the operation of the clinic
- A Clinical Coordinator who leads in the instruction of the nursing staff
- Hyperbaric Technicians who oversee the operation and safety of the HBO chambers
- The Referring Physician
Information regarding the patient’s progress, along with updated photos of the wounds, is submitted to the patient’s referring physician on an ongoing basis. The referring physician always remains an active member of the wound care management team and the patient remains under his or her care.
The center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.