The main hospital is located at 2201 South Clear Creek Road between Killeen and Copperas Cove, and is adjacent to Fort Hood. The hospital provides a wide range of services and is conveniently located to serve the residents of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties. Metroplex prides itself on its Christian Mission. Providing healthcare to the area in the likeness of Christ is our primary goal.
As the hub of the Metroplex Health System, Metroplex Adventist Hospital is a modern, acute-care facility with high-end, state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Metroplex recently combined its cardiac and vascular services under one program that offers procedures such as cardiac stent placement and aortic abdominal aneurism surgery.
- 24-hour emergency care
- General & same-day surgery suites; including laser and endoscopy
- Advanced diagnostic imaging capabilities, including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), CT scan, nuclear medicine techniques, cardiac-cath lab for diagnosing heart blockage and other heart-related problems, X-ray imaging, ultrasound and mammography
- Extensive on-site laboratory
- Cardio-pulmonary care
- Comprehensive maternity program and birthing center
- Cardiac rehabilitation programs
- Joint replacement program
- Prime of Life for seniors
- Monthly community health screenings and classes